AN OLD SHIP CAPTAIN WAS THE PREVIOUS OWNER OF THE HOUSE.
NOW THE HOUSE MAY BE RENTED FOR VACATION AND IS FOR SALE AS WELL.
This house is located in the village of Paleo Pedino. From the terrace of the house you can admire an amazing view of the lagoon where the flamingos nest twice a year, and a private small terrace at the front of the house.
You can find a picturesque church located on an island not far from the house.
For your convenience:
- 2 bedrooms (one with a double bed and another one with two single beds), an air conditioner in each room
- a dinning/living room with a fireplace, and air conditioner and TV
- a kitchen with an ironing board and a refrigerator and all coocking facilities
-a private small terrace at the front of the house.
- a bathroom with a boiler for hot water and a shower cabin
- a toilet with a washing machine
- a large yard with an incredible landscape and view
This house is a perfect place for families with children or people who love privacy.
I will be personally present at the guests arrival to welcome them and to show them the house and during their whole stay my guests can always count on me for any kind of needs or simply for suggestions or advice.
Check in - 15:00 / Check out - 10:00